Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sweet Love!

Who doesn't love roses on Valentine's Day?
This roses are the cutest idea (that I totally copied from "I am baker"- thanks Carrie!) and I love the sophisticated look of this cake. I did a couple colors but my favorite is the white with clear sparkling sugar.

This cake is a 2 layer 6" round and comes in a white cake box with ribbon. $15
A great gift for a loved one or for yourself!
(It can be ordered in larger sizes)

You can order these roses by the dozen and create your own bouquet of regular sized cupcakes. They will have green fondant leaves and sparkling sugar also (not pictured.) $10 per six pack, $18 per dozen, $30 for two dozen

I will also have boxed Jumbo cupcakes available  (roses with petals etc) for teachers or kids or anyone! $6

All cakes and cupcakes available in Red Velvet cake with cream cheese filling and White Choc BTB or Chocolate cake with salted caramel filling and White Chocolate BTB

Orders need to be in by Saturday morning please, to order email me at beth@walburger.com

top view




1 comment:

mcwally said...

These are GORGEOUS! So beautiful Beth.