Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pumpkins Pumpkins

Tis the season-MY FAVORITE SEASON, I love fall and anything related- I got a request for a Pumpkin themed baby shower- So cute! I loved coming up with these. Took a few tries to figure out how to get the swoop just right and not all over the place! I was going to make fondant stems but Costco was sampling these apple licorices (YUM!!!) and they work just perfectly.

These will make ANY occasion a squash- I mean SMASH! (I crack myself up)

These are available in regular or jumbo sized. (maybe mini too- I have to try it out!)
I just love these!!
This is a jumbo in its box.

They can be made on any flavor but these ones are pumpkin spice with a cake pop on top, then covered with BTB vanilla frosting and of course SPRINKLES!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Beth, your cupcakes are AMAZING! I wish we were both back in Dublin so I could hire you!!! :)
~christy wanlass