Thursday, January 28, 2010

BASEBALL!





Another Baby (SWEET LITTLE TAVIN!!!) was the reason for these fun cupcakes- his parents decorated his room with a sport theme, (and it looks STRAIGHT out of baby dream rooms catalog!) and his dad is a baseball player so of course, a lot of fun with this one! Couldnt help going a little overboard... The large baseballs are "cake pops" (thanks Bakerella!) that I lined with red chocolate, and the little baseballs are dutch mints. It was a long night putting all those stripes on but I loved the way they turned out.

2 comments:

Jeanned said...

Whether you just want to know the odds or want to get our analysis of the game, we want to be your first source on the internet. We’ve decided to provide useful news and a handicapping slant it gives a new perspective. We don’t just predict who will win – but who will cover the spread. Visit: http://www.wagering-sports.com/

BJHBHBB said...

Beth, you amaze me my dear!!! you are so awesome! And talented! I seriously don't know how you find the time in between suctioning, changing diapers, laundry, feeds, and your older 3! I am drowning in mine and I don't have the extra challenges you have! I am so happy you've found an outlet you love, that is so important. That's sewing for me! Sometimes I sew when I am the VERY busiest and craziest, just because it calmes me down! I know! Love and miss you! Julie